List Of Xbox 360 Freebie Sites: NEW

These sites are all LEGIT: all you have to do is click, and fill out the surveys (although sometimes long), and you will most likely receive the merchandise, unless you fraudulently fill our the survey. Try it out!

5.30.2007

Free Xbox 360: Part 2

I just found another Free Xbox 360 resource. This time, all you have to do is type in your zip code and then your basic information on the next page, and you will be automatically entered in to receive your free product!

It sounds simple, I know, but so many people overlook these type of things as "scams". Because of this, these companies can afford to give out their free merchandise. If you're a non-believer, click the link below, and I assure your opinion will be changed. :)

Win A Free Xbox 360!

Win Another Free Xbox 360!

No comments: