List Of Xbox 360 Freebie Sites: NEW

These sites are all LEGIT: all you have to do is click, and fill out the surveys (although sometimes long), and you will most likely receive the merchandise, unless you fraudulently fill our the survey. Try it out!

5.30.2007

Free Xbox 360

What's up guys???
Just wanted to share something with you... I'm sure you've all heard of how good the Xbox 360 games such as Gears Of War.

Anyway, if you don't already know it's the hottest game console out just about everywhere, so unless you're one of the lucky ones to be able to afford it, you probably won't be getting one for a while. I didn't get one either, but I found out today that the same company that I got my free iPod Video from is now offering the same service for Xbox 360. It is easy to do - you sign up, fill out the simple survey, and then you get a Xbox 360 in the mail for your participation. If you're interested, click the link below... The company is legit and it's easy.

When you get your free system, you should get an email with a shipment tracking number. Reply to this post once you get your free Xbox 360 so I can make a list of how many people have won one!

Win a XBOX360 from WinningSurveys!
PS - I recommend sharing this blog post with your friends... So you have more people to play with on your new system! :)

No comments: